Team WinCo Paceline

Monday, April 28, 2014

Bike MS 2014 - Fundraising Kickoff is Near!

Hi everyone,

Well, I'm very close to launching the Bike MS 2014 fundraising campaign. More details on 2014 planning after the break...


So, I'm starting fundraising later than most years. There have been lots of things going on that have taken focus away from getting the fundraising organized and launched. Moving, work travel, etc, etc. But, I've been very pleased and surprised that some of you have already donated, and have been asking me what the hold-up is :) So - I hear you, and I'm getting organized and ready to launch fundraising this weekend.

Part of this launch will be to write a blog article on last year's annual financial report for our chapter. Lots of good stuff to read in that report - you'll not only get a recap of how your money was spent last year, but exciting news about focus areas for 2014. Other topics that I'll be touching on in the coming weeks will include:

  • 2014 training plans and team goals for Team Winco. We hope to double both the size of our team and the amount of money we raise this year, and we're well on our way.
  • News about a Bike MS 2014 informational session here in Boise on Wednesday, May 7th
  • Overview of 2013 MS Society Impact Award winners in our chapter. I was honored to be included in this list of inspiring people this year, and I'd like to introduce you to these folks who are our making a real impact throughout our chapter.
  • Recaps of recent Boise area fund-raisers at 10 Barrel Brewing and Payette Brewing
  • An update on some work that I'm helping with at the national level of the Society to improve Constituent Relationship Management (that's you) - with new processes, systems, and data management.

If there are any other topics you'd like to hear about via this blog, please do let me know via email, or by leaving a comment below. I'd love to hear from you, and would also like to make sure I'm pushing out relevant and interesting content.

And as always, please feel free to click on the banner image above, or on the "Click To Donate" button to your right to make a donation to help in the fight against MS. Or, just go to my personal fundraising web page here: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/goto/rexparker

Thanks! Look for more news on the fundraising launch soon, and I'm looking forward to engaging with you all again for a very successful Bike MS 2014 fundraising season.

-Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment