Team WinCo Paceline

Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekly Fundraising Update

Last week was our second biggest fundraising week of the year, with a total of $400 raised. We're now at $2,205, or 44% of goal. We have a long ways to go, and the big push is starting this week! Highlights and "shout-outs" for the week after the jump...

Last week was interesting! Some highlights / "shout-outs":
  • My current total is $2,205, or 44% of goal - with 63% of my time remaining before Bike MS.
  • High donor for last week are my friends Eric and Michele Lauer, who matched the excellent support they provided last year. Thanks guys!
  • Special thanks to my friend Jacque Young, who squeezed in a donation during her very busy last week on her current job, ensuring that I would get a corporate match from her former employer. She went above and beyond, and I really appreciate it. Thanks Jacque!
  • My friends Ron and Tammy Tilzey provided the donation that pushed me above the $2,000 mark this year. Thanks Tilzeys!
  • I received my first "blue-bird" donation of the year! I define a "blue-bird" donation as a donation that I receive from an unexpected, or unplanned source. Nice to see one of those come in!
Here's the current state of my fundraising scorecard...


As you can see from the solid red line, my donations trended UP for the first time in several weeks. Phew! I also added a new metric - "Weekly Remaining Average" - which is shown as the green dashed line. This line represents the weekly dollar amount I need to average to meet my goal - provided that the previous week is a $0 week. This is my "worst-case" scenario planning metric. As I near goal, this metric will approach zero. If the metric continues to rise steeply, I will know that I have a lot more work to do.

On to the next milestone - I'm $50 away from a combined $10,000 raised for 2012 and 2013. Who's going to push us past this great milestone? Hopefully, I will let you know soon!

As always, if you have any questions about fundraising, or training please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment